Friday, May 10, 2013

A Blue Morning

This time this moment right now..
I need a warm comfortable hug..
I need to comfort my tiring heart..
To keep me standing still all over my broken heart
Everytime I see her egoistic, just push me to leave anything behind
When you'll be a mature woman? You kinda old enough right?
But, why you can't understand me even often mistreat me? 
You should be the one who lead me how to face the life
You should be the one who take responsibility of my growth
You should be the one who teach me how to behave
But, why you give me these kind of situation..
Well, I'm so grateful to have you 
but thanks GOD gives me different way of thinking than you
I'm frustrated to see your egoistic, to see you act like a mrs. always-right-all the time
Can't you be more flexible person?
Can't you be like another mature woman?
GOD, I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. I'm not complain to You..
I just feel so tired of a woman who should be my light..

No comments:

Post a Comment